Michael J. Bommarito runs Bommarito Consulting, a consulting business specializing in infrastructure, software, data, and business strategy in financial, legal, and logistics industries. He also serves as an executive or advisor for a number of startups in the legal and financial tech space; he is an entrepreneur at heart and bring a full spectrum of business and IT expertise to any team.
He holds an M.S.E in Financial Engineering, M.A. in Political Science (Ph.D., leave of absence), and B.S. in Applied Mathematics, all from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. (Go Blue!)
- lead researcher at a quantitative hedge fund.
- architect at a supply chain/logistics firm
- modeler for the Center for the Study of Complex Systems.
- algorithmic trading and intraday volatility in Quantitative Finance.
- network theory applied to tax law in the Virginia Tax Review.
- graph theory and mathematical legal structures in Physica A.
- legislation and computational linguistics in the New York Times.
- analyzing the social interactions of terrorists in Wired.